Air dry v fresh

Two points to consider 1) air dry = rock hard in air, goes soft pretty quickly in water (or very soft !)

2) fresh is always fresher.

I prefer in order, fresh (or fresh frozen), then shelf life, and last air dried.

I'm not saying that based on facts, just my personal preference. I know a lot of people who swear by air dried, but I'm not one of them.

Rob.

Two points to consider 1) air dry = rock hard in air, goes soft pretty quickly in water (or very soft !)

2) fresh is always fresher.

I prefer in order, fresh (or fresh frozen), then shelf life, and last air dried.

I'm not saying that based on facts, just my personal preference. I know a lot of people who swear by air dried, but I'm not one of them.

Rob.

i agree with u on that 1 Rob but to be honest i buy it fresh/frozen and end up air drying them out any ways but its my choice how many i dry out!!

Martin

To fish or not to fish? That is the question!!!

PB Commom 30lbs (UK)

PB Mirror 27lbs 4oz (UK)

PB Ghost Mirror 15lbs 6oz (UK)

PB Mirror 46lbs 6oz (FRENCH)