Car help

Anderoo

Thanks, everyone, for the help - it is appreciated. I will have a go and hope for the best. I'm sure Chris is right, any proper garage work on it is now pointless, according to autotrader it's now worth about £250!

Thanks for the offer of help, Si - I think I'll be arriving just when you're leaving though.

Oh, one final thing that's probably important that I forgot earlier - when the lights flicker and dim and there's the clicky/fizzy noise, the lights on the dash flicker and dim too. I guess that points towards a short circuit rather than a relay problem, because it's more than just the headlights affected?

Yes it does point to a short circuit by the sound of it. BUT a shot of WD40 or something will probable be the best fix! Honest it is NOTHING you cannot do yourself to just get you over the worst! And AUTOCAR is not going to buy your car from you!! It is JUST a guide!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Kin' brilliant, nearly bought it meself innit!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Best read I've had in a long time :) :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic