Cray River Anglers

Elton

Posted on behalf of Paul. Please add all replies to this thread:

Hi All

Back in the 80's I used to belong to an angling club called Cray River Anglers and used to fish the old "Police Lake" in Bexley. I stopped fishing when I started to work abroad but since then I've somehow managed to get married and have two kids! I'd like to start fishing again and take my eldest daughter as she's shown an interest. Does anyone know who to contact concerning membership of the club or how to get to fish it again as its very local.

Thanks Paul Watkins

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• 10 months later...
Posted on behalf of Paul. Please add all replies to this thread:

Hi paul,

i was reading your post about the lake in old bexley and am also interested in joining as it is local to me. i was wondering if you got anywhere finding out about it as i cant get any information about it at all. reegards tony

Hi paul,

i was reading your post about the lake in old bexley and am also interested in joining as it is local to me. i was wondering if you got anywhere finding out about it as i cant get any information about it at all. reegards tony

I think it is still police club only, however there are some lakes at the end of the dual carriageway that belong to orpington and district that used to be great fishing and also used to let you fish the upper medway on a guest swop, right by tesco and info on the gates. The cray itself has a few spots worth an afternoons trotting.