Help please - hooklength to mainline connection

Mummypea

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy, you're totally right, I don't know what come over me that I formed an opinion without running it past you for vetting first, I can assure you that it will never happen again !!!! Good luck with the book and the job hunting :D ( there's another assumption for you 1 )

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise profusely to the other Andy having 'torn' into him so violently. I hope that the experience has no lasting effect and if I can assist in your rehabilitation in any way just holla ! :D

Dean in lovely Devon, glad you enjoyed it :D Should know by now that you will never get two Glaswegians to agree !!!

And finally the last word from that champion of the opressed posters of the world, Andy McF.................. :D:D:D

Edited by Bartman

You didn't understand me the first time around, so I can hardly expect you to spell my name properly, even though it's in front of your face. Now you resort to p**s-taking. That tells me everything I need to know.

Edited by Andy Macfarlane

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

You didn't understand me the first time around, so I can hardly expect you to spell my name properly, even though it's in front of your face. Now you resort to p**s-taking. That tells me everything I need to know.

But Andy, I thought you knew everything anyway ! :D:D:D

Homygod! Anglers Net is now the place for a right old fashioned barney. Over the subject of knots! :unsure:

Keep it clean lads! :)

Edited by tiddlertamer

He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days without taking a fish. (Hemingway - The old man and the sea)

Guest Big G
Come back Irene, use a nice simple loop to loop, ignore the handbags!

Here here

And remember Irene (if your still with us) try and keep it simple

But Andy, I thought you knew everything anyway ! :D:D:D

Why question what you know to be true then?.... ;)

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Come back Irene, use a nice simple loop to loop, ignore the handbags!

I hope not, but I wouldn't blame Irene if she's just said "Get knotted", and gone.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Why question what you know to be true then?.... ;)

Guess I just wanted to see what it was like to challenge a deity ! :D:D:D

I knew that Irene was a trouble-maker when she first posted :D:D:D

Edited by Bartman