Eastleigh District Fishing Club & Eastleigh Railway Institute

Nicholas S

Are there any forum members who know anything about Eastleigh and District Fishing Club or Eastleigh Railway Institute (also a fishing club despite the name)? They are both based near Southampton and I'm looking to find a bit more information on the fishing they offer and in the case of Eastleigh Railway Institute, some contact details too! N

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan

Fundamentally fishing is a philosophy. A philosophy of earth, and growth, and quiet places. In it there is a rule of life, a recognition of permanences. It makes you notice the little things of nature, wherever you may be. ~Bernard Venables

• 2 years later...
Are there any forum members who know anything about Eastleigh and District Fishing Club or Eastleigh Railway Institute (also a fishing club despite the name)? They are both based near Southampton and I'm looking to find a bit more information on the fishing they offer and in the case of Eastleigh Railway Institute, some contact details too! N

I am also keen to contact The Eastleigh Railway Institute Fishing Club. Can anyone help?

John.