shooting the messenger

billy50000

Hi all

After a long day of walking around a childs hospital here in edinburgh and calming down my newest daughter during her ordeal of a blood test(shes 11 days old)

she got stuck during birth and had a hard time with 8 nurses pulling and twisting to free her(they did great i must add)

she attained some odd lumps on her neck(just below the ear)both sides and they we not lypths (they think)so we took her for some tests to find out.

ultrasound of lumps and abdoman checked out fine so now we are waiting on whatever they are testing for now..

i was alittle pushed when it came to taking the blood(misses left the room as she couldnt bear to hear or see the scene)

tried on one hand=failed(veins too tiny and shrunk)

tried on other hand= failed

tried on heal=failed(to a point)

after too female docs the last was a bloke and hit the nail 1st out (in the ankle)

(not to say the female docs were bad but the veins were very tricky and i dont knock them)

the noise was extreme to say the least.

well after the days events i sat down and watched road wars!!(and here is were i get to the bloomin point!!:)

why is it the offenders get such a shite bloomin punishment!!!

i know its not the cops so why have we got some of the most deranged blind judges in our legal system.?

we got rid of broon so why not find some good judges to work for a living!

i watched as usual in horror as some of the drivers got off so lightly!!

a wrap of heroine got some guy got 150 hrs com service and banned for 12 months dispite not having a license anyway!!

or something like that!!!

basically absoulute shite punishments ,which only reinforce the belief that crime does pay!!!

if this new guy in number ten wants us to favour his way, then start with making crime something to think twice about!!

and maybe knocking the damn fuel price down alittle!

but i guess having redline on the fuel gauge does sorta make having my car stolen harder since i could pick it up from the corner after:):)

also we would get a longer car chase instead of a short one, where the teenager crashes at the end and not after the first corner in a robin reliant .:)kids eh

sorry all i kinda vented my spline

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg