Does anybody fancy a fish in???????

Guest Alan Roe

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Gaffer

I would suggest you travel light (2 barrows in your case tongue.gif)

I have spoken to Alan fish eggs oops sorry Roe this morning and we are now working on summat.

I'll post a bit more later/tomorrow smile.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

Guest phil dean

Play nicely with the other children Trogg, It's Mr Bulldog to you biggrin.gif

Can't make this one folks, the idea of spending time with friends enjoying myself drinking, catching fish and being happy really doesn't appeal, much rather stay at home and see Andrea's parents...................................................I'll see what I can do

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Guest david platt

Hi Alan

you can put me down (provisionally) the lady wife is in Hospital at the moment and,is due for an operation on the 25/11/)01 so I will comfirm when things are better known re the wife & Hospital.

david

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi All

I've just got off the phone to Paul (Izaak walton fishery owner).

We can have the first weekend in December.

We can use his top field for tents,Bivvies & caravans But he will not allow any night fishing which means we will have come off the waters at dusk & resume fishing at dawn.

There are toilets on site, as Pauls wife is ill i am going to try & arrange for a catering van to come down so we can have hot food & drinks.(unless anyone has got a better idea?).

For the benefit of those likley to ask (Gaffer tongue.gif) there are no boilies allowed & the same with Hemp & Groundbait but i reckon Paul will allow it in modderation if i ask him nicely biggrin.gif

Once again if you want anymore info click HERE

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

Guest Geoff Palmer

I take it this will be a Saturday and Sunday event.

Not too sure if I can make both. But I'll certainly be there for one day.

I'm not a specimen hunter but I take it I can expect a good day on waggler or pole.

------------------

Geoff

Size doesn't matter its just catching.

Guest Dai Fish

You can put me down as a definite, I will also speak to ray and doobie.

Trogg is that the fish Dian caught and let you hold for the photo to stop you sulking

------------------

Dai Fish ANMC founder member

Guest fisherman

Would liked to have gone to this one but it is a bit to far to travel frown.gif

Alan forgive me if I have this wrong but, I thought fur'n'feather would have been fly fishing !

Dave

------------------

ANMC Founder Member

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Correct Dave (fisherman)

The River Sow is full of trout & it runs through the fishery smile.gif (but more fun is fly fishing for Carp smile.gif)

Dai Glad you're coming mate biggrin.gif (ps there ain't no big holes in bushes for you to hide in at Izaaks.

Geoff looking forward to meeting you & yes you will catch on the pole BUT i reckon its only fair to warn you that Dian & me have seen someones pole snapped on the bottom pool by a very big fish eek.gif

One thing i will say is if anyone blanks at Izaak Waltons you have got to be doing summat wrong.

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

[This message has been edited by ALAN FAWCETT (edited 30 October 2001).]

I was going to go to the CS conference on the Sunday but I can live without that!!

As long as it is not too cold for his nibs to bivvy up we will stay the night, either way we will fish both days.

fisherman, if you can get this side of the water & want a lift up email me.

David, give Babs my regards and if you get a chance email me & let me know how she is.

Alan, dare I mention taking Liam to his namesakes water rolleyes.gifeek.gif lol

lyn