Wireless GF Bite Alarms

GF Bite Alarms

You'll have to show me that Rob, just so I can (maybe) recognise it in the future :rolleyes:

My alarms just go beep but they are also home to up to 5 earwigs at any one time. I'd have thought it would be too noisy for them, but they love it!

Will do, I was showing them to Glynn and Kim last year. They kept us all amused for ten minutes...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked the Fox International web site in case I missed something. The cheapest wireless Fox alarms I can see are the NX-R that have an RRP of £139.99 each. Then on top you need the receiver which is another £139.99. That makes £559.96 for a set of 3 plus a receiver.

Fox also do the TX-R Micro. This isn't an alarm but a dongle that you add to your existing alarms to convert them to wireless operation. Each dongle has an RRP of £40.99, so 3 would cost £122.97 plus of course the cost of whatever alarms you choose.

fox warriors are 20-25 spuds lad, and i am mistaken it's £60 for the alarms, can't find a fox warrior reciver on price, :lol:

fox warriors are 20-25 spuds lad, and i am mistaken it's £60 for the alarms, can't find a fox warrior reciver on price, :lol:

Unless I'm mistaken, Dean, these aren't wireless alarms.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Hi Brian,

Well I have now got a fully functioning bench prototype, so the next stage is to make some production representative prototypes that will then be field tested for some time before production models are released to the markets. If all goes well I hope to release them end of Spring/early Summer.

Thanks

Phil

Phil, I fish 4/5 days a week if you need a tester :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Hi Brian,

Well I have now got a fully functioning bench prototype, so the next stage is to make some production representative prototypes that will then be field tested for some time before production models are released to the markets. If all goes well I hope to release them end of Spring/early Summer.

Thanks

Phil

Reason for asking is I'm after a set of 4 wireless alarms so I'll wait till then and be having a look in then on the web site

Web site infected again if you were'nt aware some installer trying to get into my PC , same one as last time, google flagging up an infection but getting in via another link off another site I got i no problem

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just to let you know that my website has Malware problems again which I am trying to sort out, should anybody want to purchase anything can they email me direct at Phil @gfbitealarms.co.uk. Will keep you all informed once it is sorted. P.s. special offer on GFs alarms at the moment....

Thanks

Phil

Edited by GF Bite Alarms