Yeterday evenings trotting session.

Tigger

Brilliant session, Ian well done!

I think if I ended a day with that catch I'd probably hang up me 'pins in the safe knowledge that I'd never do any better. Good to see that the Sheffield isn't being left at the back of the display case.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Tigger great session sir very jealous face Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Good to see that the Sheffield isn't being left at the back of the display case.

What :o , sheffield...back of case...never, it's one of my favourites if not the favourite of my reels :D

I just get on with the sheffield really well and in all honesty I think it's every bit as good for it's purpose or maybe better than any of my other pins, I love it :lol:

And what better reason for having a favourite reel (of any make or style) than one that you enjoy and gives you days like that.

great pics as well by the way :thumbs:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I had a very enjoyable trotting sesh yesterday evening - thank's to Brian/Lutra for showing me the spot. The pic's are quite disappointing for me as they make all my fish look like tiddlers LOL. I was struggling to take the pic's due to a steep and awkward banking.

Some of the pic's didn't even appear on the camera as there must be something wrong with it. The fish ranged in size from just over a pound (not weighed) to just over 7lb (weighed). The river was very low and running clear - my favourite conditions for trotting if you can find some fast water with a bit depth (2-3ft).

All the fish were hollow and had obviously just spawned. The biggest Chub will be well over 6 later on in the year when it gets back in condition.

june_18_ribble_barble_1.jpg

june_18_ribble_barble_3.jpg

june_18_ribble_barble_4.jpg

june_18_ribble_barble_5.jpg

june_18_ribble_barble_6.jpg

june_18_ribble_barble_7.jpg

june_18_ribble_barble_8.jpg

june_18_ribble_barble_9.jpg

june_18_ribble_chub1a.jpg

june_18_ribble_chub2.jpg

june_18_ribble_chub3.jpg

june_18_ribble_chub4.jpg

june_18_ribble_chub5.jpg

Nice one Ian. :thumbs:

Im off for a roach fix this morning, if i can find them. :)

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Nice catch there tigger. Im yet to try the stretches you mentioned as i've fallen for the new stretch i've been on. I can't get enough of it. Were you on the ribble there?

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

And what better reason for having a favourite reel (of any make or style) than one that you enjoy and gives you days like that.

great pics as well by the way :thumbs:

Yeah, It doesn't matter how much something costs whether it's expensive or cheapi'sh so long as it's fit for it's purpose. As you know I have a small collection of pins going back to 1915 aerial but I can't fault the okumas for price or to use !

Nice catch there tigger. Im yet to try the stretches you mentioned as i've fallen for the new stretch i've been on. I can't get enough of it. Were you on the ribble there?

I thought you where on the stretch I mentioned to you. My local club stretch ?

I was on another clubs stretch of water.

I thought you where on the stretch I mentioned to you. My local club stretch ?

I was on another clubs stretch of water.

Ah yes. Just re-read the message. Yes I was on the last stretch you mentioned. I had forgotten you mentioned that one. Its a great bit of river.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk