Whilst fishing i do? ....

bit of a weird one but i dont care how dedicated you are everyone has something that helps pass the time i play pontoon i know grannies game but it passes the time what do you do?

Listen to the radio if I'm float fishing or quiver-tipping. If I'm using the alarms I'm partial to reading a good book or two! :P

"Man is his own worst enemy"

-Marcus Tullius Cicero

what are you on about i never have time to do anything else then catch fish?

i Joke :D

Erm when carp fishing i usually throw boilies at ducks which all wrestle over them or talk to other anglers :rolleyes:

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

Watch the water and other anglers ;)

Read a book, listen to the radio. If it's a long weekend session then I've got a small and I mean small (3" screen) portable TV that fits into my jacket pocket to watch the news, weather, etc.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Make more of the same rig out the same materials with the same hooks to present the bait in the same way I always do in the hope it may improve my chances of catching a bigger one somewhat despite already doing nothing wrong and currently catching :headhurt:

Apart from that listen to the radio, read the odd book, smoke far too many fags and see what I can pick up on my long range, multi channel walkie talkies (can quite interesting sometimes)

I read (something I rarely have time for at home).

And sleep (something else I rarely have time for at home).

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I usually just sit quietly and watch the water and wildlife. :fishing1::sun: Often I will feed some random sparrow or similar with maggots and watch him try to cram 6 or 7 in his beak before flying off and returning 3 minutes later for more. Failing that if i'm using baitrunners I will go and have a chat with either my brother or another angler. Just to see how they are getting on and usually steal some secrets or knowledge :D I also have the habit of making up a few rigs, even if im not likely to need them for a while and also make up whatever bait im using whether its a stringer of boilies or pellets for the barbel or a mesh bag of some description while still keeping one eye on my rod tips. Oh and smoke far too many cigarettes.

I never listen to the radio because i go fishing to leave civilisation behind. Not bring it with me. Can't abide it when you can hear the tinny echo of someones radio further down the bank. If your next to it it doesnt have to be so damn loud. But i digress. :P

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk