The 'Northern Fish-in' - 27th/28th July

Guest Webbo

Guest Maggotdrowner Stu

Rich Jennings,Jules Cundiff and Oliver Bolton King from Carp-Talk magazine are comming and Ollie is to do a feature on the event.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phil dean

OH god!!!!!!!!!now i really am going to look crap.....that is "the" Julian Cundiff..magistrates court clerk come top carper.............I really do need help frown.gif

I'll just have to shine through in the "who looks an idiot in waders and shorts" competition biggrin.gif

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Guest Martin Salisbury

place booked, cheque on its way (eventually!)

martin

PS if anyone from the Preston/Lancashire area wants a lift contact me and I might be able to sort something out nearer the time

[This message has been edited by Martin Salisbury (edited 18 January 2002).]

Guest david platt

Hi Webbo,

E-mail sent,

only just got back on line PC broke jan, had to buy another like I said only been back on line 20 minutes, and its nice to be back

will be attending fishin.

david

Guest Geoff Palmer

Mr Platt, nice to hear from you again. Look forward to your company again at Elvington.

Regards

Geoff

P.S. - Whose round was it?

will be attending fishin.

david

I've just got off the phone with the Pennines Border Control trying to negotiate with them to let you through David, they say that they'll be getting a cup of tea at 2.30am Saturday morning and their backs will be turned wink.gifroflmao.gif

Ceya there, Dave

Guest david platt

HI webbo,

Cheque is in the post,are we going to have a Bar-b-q on the night, and as to your remarks

about the border patrol ? do you mean that tattie old yorkshire terrier wareing a flat cap, no problem I smuggle black puddings over the border every night to those lancashire ex pats who say that the cra-stuff

in the supermarket in yorkshire they call

black puddings,is not up to our standards

and keeps running off the counter lol

david

Guest david platt
Originally posted by Geoff Palmer:

Mr Platt, nice to hear from you again. Look forward to your company again at Elvington.

Regards

Geoff

P.S. - Whose round was it?

Hello Mr Palmer

will be nice to see you also, and I think it was your round, I got the first, trogg got the 2nd, larry got the 3rd O bugger it! ill

buy you a pint when I see you at elvington

o! bugger it!s all going dark, wonder what that means.He He

see you all their

david

[This message has been edited by david platt (edited 24 January 2002).]