disabled angler (wheelchair user)

chrisbeamer

Hi, im new to carp fishing i use a wheelchair and was wondering where i can get some advice on tackle,bait,rods etc. i live in the northwest of england and would like to enter competitions etc! any advice would be greatfull thanks :)

cb

I remember reading about a disabled angler's association that would probably have good information. Sorry but I don't remember details beyond that.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Might i suggest looking at a few local fisheries first to see what facilities they have for a disabled angler. Some range from a strip of tarmac to a concrete peg and others to assistance setting up etc, once you find a place your happy with then look at tackle. Also do you want day ticket or club ?

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Might i suggest looking at a few local fisheries first to see what facilities they have for a disabled angler. Some range from a strip of tarmac to a concrete peg and others to assistance setting up etc, once you find a place your happy with then look at tackle. Also do you want day ticket or club ?

hi thanks for the advice,i'll probably be looking at getting a club ticket

cb

If you drive or can get a lift there are loads of commercials that have access around the Northwest but most of them i know of are around Wigan out towards Southport and a few in The Wirral

Do a few google searches most of them have contact numbers

If you drive or can get a lift there are loads of commercials that have access around the Northwest but most of them i know of are around Wigan out towards Southport and a few in The Wirral

Do a few google searches most of them have contact numbers

thank you,i dont drive but can get a lift, thanks again i will look now

cb