Why do i never learn.....

nomadpaul

So , i went out for a couple of hours fishing this morning ( 6:00am gates open ) and although it wasn't majorly sunny , it was a good warmth to be out in. Decided to fish on at one of our other lakes so spent the time from 6ish to 10:30 on the first lake. Second lake is quite 'woody' so was in shde for most of it. Gets home early evening and realised i have made exactly the same mistake as i do every year around this time. Shorts and ankle boots worn so now i have bright red inner shins where i've been sitting facing the sun....but still white ankles and feet with a very distinct boundary line between the 2 !!!

Such a schoolboy error :sun:

As i tend to wear 3/4 length or long shorts with flip flops , its not a good look as i havn't had my pins out much so far this year.

And as i recall , i think i had this same thing happen last year and the year before that etc etc

Will be straight down the chemists tomorrow for some sunscreen and aftersun.

Any other stories of not covering up ?

I had bloody scabs and near black skin peeling OFF ONE SIDE OF MY FACE!!! for the last 2 weeks and Andy_1984, didn't think to waken me up.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...