Redfish/Orlando/Daytona/NewSmyrna/Florida

We are having a great fun filled summer of fishing here in Edgewater Florida and Mosquito Lagoon. On my backcountry trips we have been catching all the summer species with fast fun action from all kinds of saltwater fish as listed below. On the Mosquito Lagoon, Redfish and Seatrout are being caught on each trip with the summer pattern of Redfish on the shallow flats and Seatrout on the deeper drop-offs. Pictured is my regular client George with a great Redfish, on George’s trip along with his 2 grandsons we caught 6 Reds and many Trout. Also pictured is new client Jerry with his 26” Seatrout, on this trip along with his 2 friends we caught 10 Reds up to 27”and several other smaller Trout.

Come fish with me on beautiful Mosquito Lagoon for flats fishing, we will target Redfish, Seatrout.This type of sight fishing can be challenging and very rewarding when you hook up with a drag pulling Redfish,or Trout. Good for experienced anglers or the less experienced anglers looking for a new fishing challenge. Or you could try one of my Indian River Backcountry Fishing trips, that is mixed bag fishing for Seatrout, Redfish, Black Drum, Jack Crevalle, Ladyfish, Bluefish, Snapper, & many more saltwater fish. On the average Backcountry trip we catch between 10 and 15 (or more) different species of saltwater fish.You never know what will bite with this type of fishing, mainly drift fishing while free lining live shrimp on light tackle make for lots of rod bending and drag pulling. Fun for experienced anglers and an easy way for less experienced anglers to be successful at catching lots of fish.

MY BOAT COMFORTABLY ACCOMMODATES 1 TO 4 ANGLERS

Located close to DAYTONA BEACH, NEW SMYRNA BEACH and ORLANDO, FLORIDA. Feel free to contact me at any time with questions you may have about my fishing charters.

CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

Capt. Michael Savedow

Edgewater River Guide, Inc.

386-689-3781

email> EdgewaterRiverGuide@cfl.rr.com

website> http://www.EdgewaterRiverGuide.com

post-18340-1278804782_thumb.jpg

post-18340-1278804796_thumb.jpg