Bulk Suppliers of Hemp Seed

Christy

Does any one know of any reputable bulk suppliers of Hemp Seed, which is suitable for coarse fishing?

Also quality trout pellets in bulk?

"Man is his own worst enemy"

-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Any local animal feed suplier should be able to see you right

Pop in and have a chat so you can make it clear that price is a factor and that if they get it right you'll be back and pointing other people in their direction.

Personally I wouldn't order on-line as postage will be prohibitive.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Any local animal feed suplier should be able to see you right

Pop in and have a chat so you can make it clear that price is a factor and that if they get it right you'll be back and pointing other people in their direction.

Personally I wouldn't order on-line as postage will be prohibitive.

I live in South-East London, so I doubt there will be any Animal Feed Suppliers near enough to me, I can't really see them charging more than £10 for shipping...

-Marcus Tullius Cicero

And to add to my previous point my local tackle shop is run by absolute criminals, 750g of hemp seed is £2.50! <_< So even with shipping it should be significantly cheaper, plus I easily have enough time and space to prepare and store at least 10kg...

-Marcus Tullius Cicero

I'ved used CCMoores for a number of years - used to be very competitive - though I haven't done any 'price comparisons' for a few years - they were certainly always cheaper than Hinders.

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

I get my hemp from a local pet shop, 10 or 20kg sack (used for bird food) and Hinders for my trout pellets but I do call in on the way to the Bristol Avon so I can't comment on their postage rates. You will find them on line, Hinders of Swindon if you've not heard of them.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

If all else fails, you could work your way down this list:

http://sports.shop.ebay.co.uk/Fishing-/141...op=16&_sc=1

It starts at highest delivered price first.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

It may be worth asking your tackle shop or even a pet shop as they get their feeds deliverd in bulk and direct form the distributors. My m8 bought a 15KG bag of brown crumb recently and it cost him £15, much cheaper (less than half the price) than buying it in weighed out little bags and from the same shop n'all.

Was just checking some of those eBay listings and am wondering how the hell THESE SEEDS (and many other listings) pass off as "fishing bait"?? Nobody in their right mind is going to pay £15.99 for 10 seeds to use as fishing bait. In fact, those adverts are very misleading because it would be easy to bid on them, not realising you were only getting 10 single seeds. I'm quite annoyed to be honest, why don't they just list them as untreated seeds suitable for growing cannabis instead of disguising them as fishing bait? As far as i know, it's not illegal to sell the seeds in the UK but it DOES become illegal if you try to cultivate them...

Edited by birchy