Bulk Suppliers of Hemp Seed

Christy

Was just checking some of those eBay listings and am wondering how the hell THESE SEEDS (and many other listings) pass off as "fishing bait"?? Nobody in their right mind is going to pay £15.99 for 10 seeds to use as fishing bait. In fact, those adverts are very misleading because it would be easy to bid on them, not realising you were only getting 10 single seeds. I'm quite annoyed to be honest, why don't they just list them as untreated seeds suitable for growing cannabis instead of disguising them as fishing bait? As far as i know, it's not illegal to sell the seeds in the UK but it DOES become illegal if you try to cultivate them...

LOL I think the Police fall for it...

"Man is his own worst enemy"

-Marcus Tullius Cicero

LOL I think the Police fall for it...

SOLVED - Budgie kindly put me in touch with a local pet food supplier and their prices are very reasonable. :D:)

"Man is his own worst enemy"

-Marcus Tullius Cicero

Was just checking some of those eBay listings and am wondering how the hell THESE SEEDS (and many other listings) pass off as "fishing bait"?? Nobody in their right mind is going to pay £15.99 for 10 seeds to use as fishing bait. In fact, those adverts are very misleading because it would be easy to bid on them, not realising you were only getting 10 single seeds. I'm quite annoyed to be honest, why don't they just list them as untreated seeds suitable for growing cannabis instead of disguising them as fishing bait? As far as i know, it's not illegal to sell the seeds in the UK but it DOES become illegal if you try to cultivate them...

I'd never noticed those ones before, but I bet plod has. If I was selling ten seeds at a time, I'd jump out of my skin every time the doorbell rang :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I have to buy all of my bait supplies mail order as no local stockists.

I have found these guys to be good with very reasonable delivery costs

http://www.bluemarrabaitsupplies.co.uk/shop/?c=31

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/