KAPS members?

sawnee

Hello all another newbee here, was just wondering if there are any Kingfisher members on here?

I fish most of their waters but want to have a go on the lakes at Boughton Monchelsea but I cant find them and dont know anyone that has fished them <_< can you help???

Hello all another newbee here, was just wondering if there are any Kingfisher members on here?

I fish most of their waters but want to have a go on the lakes at Boughton Monchelsea but I cant find them and dont know anyone that has fished them <_< can you help???

Hi sawnee, there are at least three, medway green,myself and tony u who is on the commitee, not fished Boughton Monchelsea myself so might be worth a pm to the other guys, both are full of info, there is also a fisheries guide available to purchase from the treasurer. welcome to Anglers net. :)

Look here on Google maps the lakes are just off Bottlescrew lane before the Quarries

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Type in Boughton Monchelsea and then search for directions

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Cheers guys, I have found them now so will have a quick run down there to have a look round.

Is there parking?

If there is, is it the normal big metal Kingfisher gate to look out for? :rolleyes:

Cheers guys, I have found them now so will have a quick run down there to have a look round.

Is there parking?

If there is, is it the normal big metal Kingfisher gate to look out for? :rolleyes:

Yes there is parking and you will need a key for the lock on the gate. It is a bit of a walk from the carpark to the lakes but not too far.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Will I get away with a trolly or is it more of a rucksack sort of walk?

Any tips on bait or rigs would be great if you have fished it, it would save me having to carry everything with me just incase :lol: