Memorial Centrepin Arrives

George387

Hi guys as some of you were aware I lost my mother at the start of the year and with some of the money she left to me I got a memorial reel made, well it arrived today and what can I say but Thanks to Ray and the team at adcock stanton they have done a cracking job all round, some pics as promised although the pictures dont do justice to seeing it in real life.

reel.box.jpg

reel.box1.jpg

reel.box3.jpg

reel.boxfront.jpg

A Scotsman in Yorkshire...http://traditionalfloats.blogspot.co.uk/

Wow, looks stunning George.

Sorry to hear about your mother but that is a great way of remembering her.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I love everything about that, George. What a truly unique way of remembering someone so dear to you.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

WOW!! That is an incredable piece of engineering, and what a wonderfull way to remember. B)

Mind you I dont think I'd use it for fear of losing it.

If the hat's missing

I've gone fishing

What a lovely reel George, well worth the wait. I bet your mum and dad are smiling at you sat there spinning that reel round. Hope you catch a monster grayling on it !!

Oh, I forgot to mention the box which looks grrrreat n'all. It's a pity all pins don't come supplied with em. Love the engraving of the Grayling as well...nice touch :)

Edited by Tigger