Violence

Wasn't pointing the finger what you did if you couldn't *afford* a toy gun?

:lol:

Or if the headmaster had forbidden them (and you couldn't find a suitable stick!).

Or if you're in a banned X-Box commercial:

Youtube Video ->Original Video

I think there has to be a certain irony in that ;)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriends son is often aggressive if he's managed to sneak grand theft auto onto the PS2, but he does suffer from a few disorders - like 2 dads who don't give a damm - and I have to say it a mum who's not good with disciplining him.

Any 12+ PS2 games are contraband when he's with us - and he's under no illuions, next time I find him on it I snap it in two.

But - he is a 'monkey see monkey do' sort of kid, many kids do see that it's make believe and act accordingly.

If I had to ban kids from anything it would be blackcurrant and fizzy drinks with crud in em, makes GF's cherubs into demons and my own kids used to be demented after 'em.

Not yet 'proven' without doubt but the name and address of the aledged attacker in Kent is known right over here, seems this low life may out / be on probation for a violent robbery he committed in New Milton a few years back!

I'm of the opinion that any looney or low life that gets out before 'time' should have to live with the twerp who says they are rehabilitated.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

In the 70s we would watch Bruce Lee Films, There would then be after a late night showing Men from 16 to 40 going off home down the road making strange sqaurking nioses ,Bare chested and contorting their bodys into all sorts of shapes, all ready to pull the ears off and gouge the eyes of any one who would challange there newly aquired martial arts skills,

That was mainly adults,There are fully grown men and women who belive in the force and Jedi powers,I saw two klingons from the Imperial Fleet Walking down the Old kent Rd a few years back. I once saw my self as Rambo, Ive taken part in more than one bout of boxing with that Russian bloke Rocky Bilbao struggeld with, I knocked him out in the first round every time.

All fantisy and we all do it..... it dosent mean we are murderous it means we are human Grand Theft Auto is Dick Turpin with Rap music,

If you are suseptable to suggestion something or someone will every now and again pull you the wrong way,as will not being able to control your Anger ( another type of weakness) Fear of the conseqeunceses is what keeps you on course nothing more or less than that.

Jails are full of weak willed angry poeple who have no fear of the conseqeunceses adress that and things would start to change.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!