I only went to Ibiza, didn't I?

Wordbender

thats because we had foreigners ruling us ,once the blooming germans changed their names to windsor to hide it things improved :rolleyes:

still got plaques today and 99% blooming foreign so nothing changed there

rickets have been replaced with curvature of the spine due to overweight due to burgers an american import

we employ foreign child labour today putting ours out of work!

the sewage is now invisible and called hormones probably from a foreign company

theres no getting away from the fact foreigners are bad news :P

at least our forebears had the dignity to die of starvation and disease and rot in their own village mind you the tales of wonder talked over a manure fire would have been a little restrictive hence christianity (poxy foreign import) came to the fore ,the tales were better :D

whats romans ever done for us? ,hmmm in reality bugger all they fooked off 1600 years ago :D how i wish the rest would as well ,Normans you say ....well they can as well :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"amish and their bloody london ways"

LOL - you really don't get out much, do you?

Amish folk don't allow motor cars or telephones and I don't think they even allow electricity.

family-vacations-pennsylvania-dutch-country.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

look like they shag horses as well :D must be used to it no sign of grooves on mr amishes back ,could be nasty though with a virgin :o

perhaps they break them in using a horse whisperer " hi horsey ,you know you want it" shhh heres comes mrs amish

not been to london then Newt ,half dont even allow english :lol:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

look like they shag horses as well :D must be used to it no sign of grooves on mr amishes back ,could be nasty though with a virgin :o

perhaps they break them in using a horse whisperer " hi horsey ,you know you want it" shhh heres comes mrs amish

'Sex with farm animals'? Chesters old chum, you are the very epitome of 'needs to get out more'. :o

That stir-craziness has obviously led to some seriously dodgy thought processes. I prescribe a nice holiday, preferably overseas among friendly natives. B)

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

what with them all shagging animals i'm safer here :rolleyes:

Chesters, I really do think you've "lost the plot" with this one...either that or you're being deliberately obtuse and provocative and trolling for comments and attention....nothing new there then?

the web is the world theres no need to set foot outside your door.

Please continue to take your medication and contribute when you have something sensible to add to the topic. You really can be tiresome at times, with your ill-conceived and random rants.

The web isn't the world....there's a whole REAL world out there, just waiting to be explored. I'd hate mine to be limited by your prejudices...there is such a thing as an open mind, but yours appears to be closed to anything that's outside your comfort zone...

At present you are coming across as a rather ignorant and xenophobic pillock...

Oh well, that's your choice, but you are missing out on so much that our world has to offer.

Janet

tongue_in_cheek.jpg
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Calm down dear - it's only Chesters! :D

I do believe the old chap is being a bit of a naughty pixie and playing the pantomime curmudgeon. After all, nobody could really be that bloody miserable and still appreciate our beloved fishing, could they? :mellow:

Tell me they couldn't. :huh:

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

they might if theres more bites :D

i was waiting for the word xenophobe ,its the usual "you dont think like me so i'l use a word to insult you i dont really understand but i'l use it because it looks big"

now in a foreign country xenophobe is probably a word used often ,but remember we live in a civilised country where freedom of speech is common (hence millions of foreigners flocking here so they can say nasty things without the threat of "thought" police breaking down the door)

Now i have the privilege living here saying pretty much what i like ,i may not like cheese and voice it ,similarly eggs ,reading ,blackpool ,the welsh ,bacon ,marmite ;) ,the dark ,the sun ,herpes etc etc ,if i dont like johnie foreigner then in this country its not xenophobic to say it ,i did mention i dont like foreigners "HERE" what they live or do in their own pitiful country is their choice.As i said i refuse to darken their doorstep and in return its only fair they dont darken mine.

Now if certain people dont like it its their choice and they have the choice to voice it just as its mine to say the opposite ,i suggest they bandy the word xenophobe around in some moslem country and they i expect will then appreciate what xenophobia really is .I even said (when you actually read my post rather than picking the juicy bits out to complain about) i pity foreigners who come here on holiday and see the mess we live in :rolleyes:

And to Finish as i said the WEB is the world ,theres nothing bar the smell of a country missing ,when your a thoughtful kind soul like me who refuses to darken our foreign friends doorsteps then it would be shameful to trespass in their country just for my own gratification .

you can do what you damn well please i am quite content to stay in my 10 mile circle and quite at home to wish not to see 30,000 bloody moslems causing nothing but mayhem because of their own bloody self gratification ,can i voice it? not according to some after all we wouldnt like to be seen as xenophobes would we :rolleyes: so well let them over run the place, park where they like ,sheet ,peece and spit where they like and we'l let their poxy kids look through our sheds when they like! ,if some forget to go back home after their little knees up we'l just ignore it shall we? after all we wouldnt lie to be seen as xenophobes would we ,pathetic ignorant woman! bugger is it sexist to say woman?

Edited by chesters1