I've been missing

Andy Macfarlane

Sorry (and disgusted) to hear what happened Andy - some people are below gutter level. I take it you reported it to the police?

Here's hoping you make a fast recovery....

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Thanks for the kind words. Yes the cops are on it. I'll keep you filled in.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Thanks for the kind words. Yes the cops are on it. I'll keep you filled in.

Not much you can do when it is three to one against you. Not only do I sympathise with you regarding your injuries I also sympathise with you over the anger you must be feeling. But scum like them always want to make sure that you have no chance of winning. I hope that you were able to give descriptions.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Sorry to hear you have become yet another victim of an unprovoked attack. I hope you recover fully very soon.

Mr. Average law abiding is not allowed to have any means of protection in this country perhaps we should all write to our MP's for whatever good it might do and demand prisons once again become prisons and not holiday homes and unprovoked violence has minimum mandatory sentences and the police leave motorists and parking offenses and get back to their job of keeping the Queen/kings peace and just maybe start making our streets and country safer.

I know an old lady who carries a can of Mr.Muscle oven cleaner she says the caustic will do wonders for cleaning up a thugs idea's, although in her mid seventies I very much doubt it is any more than a confidence booster for her, she has been mugged and street robbed in broad daylight 3 times in the last 5 years, not surprisingly nobody has ever been caught and punished.

The only alternative I can see is groups of MEN going around and showing the authorities that street gangs and thugs are just not acceptable in this country and if the authorities wont do anything there are others who will.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Hi Andy, I am really sorry to hear about this attack, there are some real low lifes about these days. Matthew (No1 son) was in out in Aldershot and got headbutted by some idiot which split his eye open.

Hope you will soon be back at work and I hope the offenders get what's coming to them!!

Take care

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Maybe you can keep your eyes peeled for your attackers and seek a bit of revenge.

I wish i'd been there with you to give you a helping hand ;):D

Andy, having met tigger at wingham I would take him up on his offer next time you go out collecting !! :D . Hope you feel well enough to work soon

• 1 month later...

Thanks again for all the kind words. I've had a lot to deal with (loss of phone and all my contacts etc. BTW the Police have it and it's evidence, my Hi-LUX glasses (which haven't been replaced YET!!), money and general self-respect). Sprained wrist, stitches, loss of my big toenail, footprints on my back, loss of work (been paid for it though) and generally feeling kinda pi**ed about the whole affair, which is still dragging on. In fact the aftermath and the repercussions have more of drag than the kicking itself.

BUT hey-ho, you know me, I bounce back and thought I should pop in and say hello....so hello everyone!!

Cheers everyone... ;)

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...