Car Aircon Service

Elton

My air con needed recharging ages ago, but I never got round to sorting it.

I've just booked a service and recharge here:

http://www.nationwideautocentres.co.uk/

Using the voucher code 10-AC, this comes to £59.

I didn't spend hours searching around, but that does seem like a pretty good deal to me :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

The hard bit for me is having to leave the car with them for two hours.

a) what to do in Ipswich for two hours? There's only so much Kia-Ora shopping one man can do!

and

B) That's two hours I won't be working.

Oh, how I suffer for my car :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

The hard bit for me is having to leave the car with them for two hours.

a) what to do in Ipswich for two hours? There's only so much Kia-Ora shopping one man can do!

and

B) That's two hours I won't be working.

Oh, how I suffer for my car :D

Kwick Fix are doing it for £44. no cure no pay.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Kwick Fix are doing it for £44. no cure no pay.

Got a link to that? My car's booked in for Friday, but I haven't paid anything yet;)

I've had a look on the Kwik Fit website. Not sure if that's who you meant, but they appear to offer a very basic recharge for £49 and don't list Mitsubishi Lancers as an option :( The debug 'option' also appears to be £20 extra, I read somewhere.

LOL THIS is the sort of reason I never like to Google a company. Could probably find threads like this on any trader....but it did make me chuckle :D

I've had a look on the Kwik Fit website. Not sure if that's who you meant, but they appear to offer a very basic recharge for £49 and don't list Mitsubishi Lancers as an option :( The debug 'option' also appears to be £20 extra, I read somewhere.
Mine is a Peugeot Elton. A/C had not worked since I bought it. They filled it up but it did not make the A/C work. The mechanic reckoned that it may be a fault in the com[ressor and said that if it was it was probably too expensive to fix. kwik fit charged me £0.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

The mechanic reckoned that it may be a fault in the com[ressor and said that if it was it was probably too expensive to fix. kwik fit charged me £0.

Sounds like a Kwikfit "mechanic". Some people actually let these guys work on their brakes!!