Fox warriors XT

carp walker

I am buying 3X Fox warriors XT 3.0 test curve for $250.00 US, are these worth the money?

looking for a little imput on these rods, tried looking them up on google but could not find anything, guess they do not make this model anymore.

New or used rods? They are bringing around $150-$175 for 3 used on eBay UK in 3lb T/C so that's not a bad price.

Most of the Warrior line seems to be lighter weight rods though for feeder fishing. I'm guessing if you need to thump a rig out 120 yards, they may not do the job but for reasonable casting distances, they are probably great fun to use and might get the buffs to give a better account of themselves.

I've had some fun with buffalo on 1.75 lb T/C rods and they seem to do a little better than carp of a similar size.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

The only comparison I have is the twin tip barbel version I bought recently during my problems with Greys. I have had quite a few battles so far with the rod and it is faultless. At £70 it was good value too especially considering Greys want £40 per section to replace them and I needed at least 2 sections. If your carp rods have the same qualities as my rod you have a good deal going