JRC STI twin skin 1 man

smalltincup

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate having to put a trip off because of tackle. Where are you going fishing fella?

Edited by smalltincup
It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

well ill have my new nash bedchair and ill just borrow my mates bivvy, and also my reel broke so its going off for repair <_<

im fishign at my syndicate lake once again trying to get a carp out :rolleyes:

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

well its a small club and the lot of us reckon theres 50 carp and also many small ones but they are tricky to catch i think the biggest is a 28lb mirror and theres a 25lb ghostie ;)

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

well its a small club and the lot of us reckon theres 50 carp and also many small ones but they are tricky to catch i think the biggest is a 28lb mirror and theres a 25lb ghostie ;)

That a couple of decent fish. The lake i am fishing at the moment has a 30lb common and a couple of 25lb+ ghosties :-)

yeah only thing is bait for me i think im gonna make some halibut and chilli boilies by mashing up pellets with egg and adding chilli powder and semolina see how they work, theres been 10 or so carp out recently!

My PB's

yeah only thing is bait for me i think im gonna make some halibut and chilli boilies by mashing up pellets with egg and adding chilli powder and semolina see how they work, theres been 10 or so carp out recently!

How about some shelf life ones, bit cheaper but do the job. 10 fish not bad if it is a hard water like you say.

bit cheaper but still expensive mate :D a tenner for a kilo on average really.

Yeah guy called alex there i talk to him alot he fishes through a patch of weed to a gravel bar hes had 4 to 21 of that and then a 17 off the top! :rolleyes:

they were on shellfish and plum boilies

My PB's