Port Logan advice needed

pestguard1

I`m off to Port Logan on Saturday 11th Sept for a week , and need some advice for the sea fishing (shore) , marks and baits would be gratefully appreciated.

Brian

(avatar is a 171lb common skate )

caught onboard "Catchalot" with Davy Holt

I`m off to Port Logan on Saturday 11th Sept for a week , and need some advice for the sea fishing (shore) , marks and baits would be gratefully appreciated.

Shame I missed this post as I have fished the area for years and could have offered advice. Hope he has a great time and does well. Mind you the weather is very poor over there at the moment,I should know having just returned from there a few hours ago!!!

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Shame I missed this post as I have fished the area for years and could have offered advice. Hope he has a great time and does well. Mind you the weather is very poor over there at the moment,I should know having just returned from there a few hours ago!!!

John

Thanks for the reply John, the weather is atrocious at the moment, heavy heavy rain,with gale force winds, just had a look down to MOG yesterday morning , and there are a few tents and boats on the shore there......could`nt see anyone fishing though.

I Don`t thing I will be doing much fishing while I am here if the weather keeps up like this.

I just come past Drummore this morning , and there are a few people on the shore catching the odd bass and pollock.

100_0800.jpg

100_0799.jpg

100_0801.jpg

Port Logan

I was given some excellent fishing marks in Port Logan by the chap at Ardwell Fishing Tackle ,in Ardwell , but never got to fish them due to the Bloody rotten weather............

If anyone is thinking of fishing Port Logan , call into Ardwell tackle shop and the chap there will sell you a ordnance survey map with all the marks on for you.

Edited by pestguard1

Brian

(avatar is a 171lb common skate )

caught onboard "Catchalot" with Davy Holt