Korum seat and feeder arm

peterthefisherman

Have been looking for months now to buy

A seat

a double feeder arm (that attaches to the seat not a tripod)

a double butt rest

Continually out of stock (since early summer) despite being heavily advertised in the angling press

If anybody can tell me where they can be found or offer a suitable alternative I would be very grateful

Thanks

Peter

Edited by peterthefisherman

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Have very recently bought the deluxe version of the chair (from Tackle UK) and so far am decidedly impressed - very solid, very comfortable indeed, easy enough to wipe clean, easy to assemble, and more bulky (takes up a surprising amount of car space) than heavy (would have no qualms walking a fair way with it as the strap's pretty good). As far as the feeder arm's concerned, I've got the telescopic arm sans tripod and I'm very much in two minds about it. Yes, it does what it's meant to do, but vibrations from movements made in the chair transmit themselves down the arm causing the end to bounce around a bit, especially when using a more sensitive tip. I suspect the version with the supporting tripod would be a better bet.

Have very recently bought the deluxe version of the chair (from Tackle UK) and so far am decidedly impressed - very solid, very comfortable indeed, easy enough to wipe clean, easy to assemble, and more bulky (takes up a surprising amount of car space) than heavy (would have no qualms walking a fair way with it as the strap's pretty good). As far as the feeder arm's concerned, I've got the telescopic arm sans tripod and I'm very much in two minds about it. Yes, it does what it's meant to do, but vibrations from movements made in the chair transmit themselves down the arm causing the end to bounce around a bit, especially when using a more sensitive tip. I suspect the version with the supporting tripod would be a better bet.

I would say the supporting tripod is essential unless you go for the extended leg which I am just trying out now.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God