Dragon's den

Fours

Hows about a camo robot, with polarised vision and a head camera. You send it to the bankside pre-programmed and either control it from the warmth of your front room from a pc, or sit in the car and use a smart phone app. Would it need an EA licence ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows about a camo robot, with polarised vision and a head camera. You send it to the bankside pre-programmed and either control it from the warmth of your front room from a pc, or sit in the car and use a smart phone app. Would it need an EA licence ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

An AI licence perhaps?

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

A bait submarine equipped with torpedos to sink other anglers bait boats. It may not be cricket but i'd bet it would be fun

Yeah, but the boat boys would then develop depth charges to counter them.

Could get messy.

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

There's only 1 thing left to invent, the next logical step from smartcasts and baitboats fitted with echo sounders.

X-ray polaroids.

If we could see exactly the position of all the fish, we could finally stick watercraft in the bin where it belongs and crack on with the serious business of catching ;)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Yeah, but the boat boys would then develop depth charges to counter them.

Could get messy.

Lol made me think of anti shipping aircraft then that certainly would make fishing interesting i can almost imagine the posts

Fishing at the lake today had a good haul with carp to 22lb but took a little anti aircraft fire over peg 14

Lol made me think of anti shipping aircraft then that certainly would make fishing interesting i can almost imagine the posts

Fishing at the lake today had a good haul with carp to 22lb but took a little anti aircraft fire over peg 14

Ha ha.Then of course the ground forces may get involved.With all their camo gear on......hey, hang on!!

There's only 1 thing left to invent, the next logical step from smartcasts and baitboats fitted with echo sounders.

X-ray polaroids.

If we could see exactly the position of all the fish, we could finally stick watercraft in the bin where it belongs and crack on with the serious business of catching ;)

Maybe stingray specs for the saltwater boys?

LOL, fishical warfare!

As soon as war is declared anglers remove their rod from the rests, then lay mortars on them and home in on positions around the lake....

:lol:

Species Caught 2011: Mirror Carp, Barbel, Ide, Rudd, Roach, Bleak, Perch, Bream,

Species Caught 2010: Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd, Bleak, Bream, Gudgeon, Ruffe, Ide, Tench, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Barbel, Chub, F1, Crusian Carp, Goldfish

LOL, fishical warfare!

As soon as war is declared anglers remove their rod from the rests, then lay mortars on them and home in on positions around the lake....

:lol:

A nuclear fishile?

Just need to be careful of collateral line damage!