The South??

Newt

chesters1:

my mum was scottish my dad from london WHAT AM I

A) very lucky to have such a pedigree

B) very lucky to know who my father was

C) very lucky to be able to converse in two languages

D) your answer (but remember youngsters may be reading)     :D  

My mum is from Cuba and my Dad is from Iceland..

It makes me an ice-cube!!! :D:D:D

...Hehey, I'm a soft Suvner.

Bretty :P

[ 12 March 2002, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Bretty ]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone really give a sh*t where they come from. All that matters is that you are happy with yourself, and you enjoy your fishing.

I'm actually a southerner born and bred, but don't care whether the guy/girl next to me comes from north, south east or west - as long as they are not French!

Chris

Press and Sponsorship Officer

Stoney and Friends

Cemex River Arun Head Bailiff

Chris 63 You should be proud of where you come from its part of your heritage. But that is the sort of attitude that we in the North have come to expect from a Southener.

Dragonbat "Northern Alliance Founder Member"

:mad: :mad:

Anglingforums Intersite Challenge Champions 2003 and 2004 http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

http://www.total-fishingclub.com

North... South... a bit in the middle...

I'm a hard northern soft southern midlander???

North is definitely the best... the same as the south and all the bits in the middle...

Where you come from definitely makes a difference to how long it takes to get there... I think...

Where you come from is so important, to... well...

where you live I suppose... Other than that... I don't know that it matters.

Chris63:

Does anyone really give a sh*t where they come from. All that matters is that you are happy with yourself, and you enjoy your fishing.

I'm actually a southerner born and bred, but don't care whether the guy/girl next to me comes from north, south east or west - as long as they are not French!

Whats wrong with a bit of 'French' Chris? :D

miasma:

Peter...correct,London 1944

Be Lucky!...miasma..

So our Jerry Springer is English :D:D:D

The ultimate wind-up merchant or an astute businessman? Either way, he's laughing all the way to the bank. Bit of a sharp Southerner then!

Well I don't know what you Northeners and southeners are going on about :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It seems clear to me from the results of the poll that the majority of people are from the Middle of the country. Midlands, East, Wales and West together totalling 20 votes :P:P:P

Clearly all the best anglers originate from the Midlands :D:D:D

Peter Waller:

Jerry Springer, maybe I'm misinformed but wasn't he born in the UK? If that's the case, then who is he really taking the rise out of?

No PETER, you were`nt misinformed. I think he was born in Ireland or England. His father was in theservice stationed over there. But his growing up and final big break into the national scene started in Cincinnati...LOL

RONAN