TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gray-Catchpole

good idea steve,

i will try and put one together tommorow evening, and send it to elton to put up, writing about yourself isnt easy though is it biggrin.gif

------------------

Email:

Guest Julian @ fishooked

Steve,

As a new poster I'm up for it. Who should I send it to and how do I view those done by others?

Cheers

Julian

------------------

When the sun goes down, the bite alarms will sound!

http://www.fishooked.com

Guest Steve Burke

People seem to have got the wrong end of the stick here. The idea was that you just post a few lines here on the Forum.

Perhaps this was from reading my profile, not to mention Leon's life history wink.gif in the articles section. The reason that these are so long is that writers have to be seen to know what they're talking about.

What I had in mind was something longer than the profile you fill in when you register for the Forum. Perhaps your age, family, where you live, your real name if you use a handle, what you do for a living and the sort of fishing you do.

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest Gray-Catchpole

ohhhhhh. ok

gray catchpole (real name noone)

born 1966

started fishing very young but started properly at the age of 10.

i have lived with kerry for 16 years and have 3 boys aged 11 13 15, we all live together here in south wales.

as of today i am a mature student doing IT level 4 (nvq).

i am an all round angler, but i must admit i do love pike, for the last couple of years i have been doing alot of pole fishing, on still waters, but i have also managed a few river trips in the last few months.

i also play bass, and have been in more than few bands.

building and repairing computers is also another hobby of mine.

hows that for a start.

------------------

Email:

Guest phil dean

Phil Dean, born in 1970, i was brought up within 300 yards of the leeds liverpool canal and started fishing when i was 6, my first fish was a minnow caught on fog line that must have been 8lb or more on a size 14 hook (minimum, I've fished on and off since then but am now obsessed.

I've worked in Leeds, Bradford, Newcastle Leamington Spa and Minorca Spain, I'm a solicitor for my sins but in past lives have been a DJ, Entertainments Manager for a hotel group, barman (4 times) and......sold life insurance (someone had to).

I'm married to Andrea and live in Sunderland though I'm a yorkshireman at heart.

I love fishing for most species though ant to have a go for tope conger etc, course wise i'm pretty much into tench and rudd at the moment but love to catch most things....love fishing am obsessed

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Guest goin_fishin

Garry Sutcliffe

born 7.9.86

started fishin when i was 10 in majorca on holiday i hated it. But when i jusat turned 14 i went with a friend on kirkstall abbey didnt catch ought for 6 months until feb 1st fish i caught was a perch.

Pb

Perch 1lb 9oz

Roach 2lb could of been a cross with a chub or have been a chub!!

Carp 3lb#

Gudgeon 4oz 01dm

Thats all ive caught ive usally go to the Leeds and Liverpool canal , Kirkstall abbey , Wheatsheaf and Yeadon Tarn.

Ive been a Leeds lad since i was born brought uo in Richmond Hill moved to bramley aged 3 Canal just at bottom of Road and Kirkstall abbey 20 min walk.

My Brother doesent fish hes 13 pb

hez caught 2 fish

4lb Chub (Kirkstall abbey)

4oz Perch

. I am a Teenager who adores Fishing like many others at my skool Intake High.

My Favorite Spieches is Belive it or Not Roach

ive had a 1lb bag in 10 hour session with 3 gudeon to 2 ounce at Wheatsheaf in New Farnley.

Anyways Tite lines

Gf

GAZ