FAREWELL MY FRIEND

Janet

Got to admit to owning a pair of camo boxers even if they are to small for me!!! And you though Anderoo was a Camophile!

Janet did you have to boil your fishing knickers because they had become to fishy?........................................erm in fact second thoughts best not go down that road! :rolleyes:

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Janet, you must be really feeling it, (especially now the weather is starting to turn cold).

I trust you are having a proper ceremony, (if it was good enough for Two Tone.....), where all those who were defeated by your LKs can pay their last respects.

My I suggest a Viking type of ceremony. I can see it now, a boat on your pond, with the LKs attached as a shimmering sail in the last glow of the setting sun. Then they fill with wind and take the flaming boat majestically across the water, to be finally consumed by the conflagration. As the dying embers sink slowly into the depths, the assembled crowd will rise up, and with one voice cry.... "Put the kettle on Janet, I could do with a brew".

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Janet, you must be really feeling it, (especially now the weather is starting to turn cold).

I trust you are having a proper ceremony, (if it was good enough for Two Tone.....), where all those who were defeated by your LKs can pay their last respects.

My I suggest a Viking type of ceremony. I can see it now, a boat on your pond, with the LKs attached as a shimmering sail in the last glow of the setting sun. Then they fill with wind and take the flaming boat majestically across the water, to be finally consumed by the conflagration. As the dying embers sink slowly into the depths, the assembled crowd will rise up, and with one voice cry.... "Put the kettle on Janet, I could do with a brew".

John.

Have you ever seen how fast nylon goes up the fish would think they were being napalmed

Jeeze Bob your showing your age now! This is the sort of thing modern day Fishing Fox's like Janet wear-

CamoBabyDoll.jpg

Phwoooaaaarrrr! Even you'd look fit in that, Budgie!

:lol:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

John.

Pure genius John! :lol:

Have you ever seen how fast nylon goes up the fish would think they were being napalmed

Nylon? NYLON? As if...have you seen what the static electricity does to your pinkies?

Janet

I suppose all good things have to come to an end sometime...today I had the sad task of bidding farewell to an old and faithful friend, one who has been my constant companion since I took up angling a few short years ago. There were many tears shed today, lots of memories and fond recollections of good times shared, but in the end there was nothing that could be done...

I am absolutely gutted...my trips to the lake will never be the same without my stalwart friend who was always there for me through thin and thick... I really don't know how I can carry on without the constant help and support...

I blame myself...if only I'd been more careful, more attentive...more receptive...

Yes, I accidentally put my pair of lucky fishing knickers through a boil wash....

The fetching lace trim and pastel pink rosebuds were already faded beyond recognition, but still I was given support and comfort when I was in need...now that help is no more....

If anyone needs a marquee for a special event, please PM me!

Janet

May they rip.

Sorry...R.I.P.

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.