FAREWELL MY FRIEND

Janet

I **** you not there was a woman in the summer wearing less than this in camo, carping! That was a nice change from the norm haha

Nice 'boilies'?

In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: My key boards done now as well Janet courtesy of a mouth full of diet coke!

If Janet hasn't already had the 'Viking burial', maybe the LKs could be recycled, and converted to keyboard covers, to prevent any further mishaps. :rolleyes:

How about it Janet? How many keyboards would they cover? :unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

'If anyone needs a marquee for a special event, please PM me!

Are they still clean? :wub:

All in all this puts me in mind about those those 'old red flannel draws that Maggy wore', ;)

This link might provide the answer:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trk...-All-Categories

Edited by Peter Waller

I dont like all these smutty innuendos about our Janet's knickers and what should come of them.... a bit of reverence gentlemen please.

It seems quite clear to me that these fine specimens should be mounted in a glass case and used as a much coveted prize for an Anglers Net Annual Match (something we should have organised and put in place many years ago). I think the idea of Janet's trusty and much loved "Ex fishing shreddies" being competed for by us fine fellows (oh ok and the other ladies as well I suppose) is rather nice.

Not quite sure how a junior member would explain his trophy to Mum though if he was to win. The winner would of course hold the trophy for one year and would be sworn to look after it and in no way "interfere" with the sacred relics inside.

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

John,

I think they will just about manage to cover a small continent...

However, I've had my sewing machine out today, and have fettled myself a very fetching holder for one of my camera lenses, so my LK's will live on...the elastic was a bit slack, so I've had to compromise on function, but it is certainly stylish!

I've just ordered these for my next trip...

5102433890_c9877ebeb5.jpg

The mesh gusset doubles as a landing net...

Janet