2 drunk 2 talk

Hi and welcome to AnglersNet.

You can get lots of info if you search for past topics and are always very welcome to post a new topic to ask about anything you wonder about.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest edouard

Hello , I am Edouard.

I love to fish Bass and my target is to catch one day a turbot. My major problem is to fish sandeel (fishing in 20mtr of water)

and would like find some info:

Where can I find a small trawl net for saand eel with small doors (No winch) ?

Thanks in advance.

Edouard.

Hi Edouard and welcome.

If you ask on the Sea forum, someone can probably help you.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest edouard
Hi Edouard and welcome.

If you ask on the Sea forum, someone can probably help you.

Hello Admistrator,

I have posted my fisrt message to your forum (sea forum following your advice) and am very desapointed by the behaviour of maidstonemike and ken davidson.

after this bad experience , i will not carry on with your forum and would like to cancel my account.

If you can do that it will be great.

Thanks in advance.

All the best.

Edouard.

I can't say I blame you since they really weren't very nice. I'm sorry now I suggested you post on sea fishing and ask.

The issue of catching using nets gets fairly heated on here as I imagine it does on other sea forums as well.

I can't say I blame you since they really weren't very nice. I'm sorry now I suggested you post on sea fishing and ask.

The issue of catching using nets gets fairly heated on here as I imagine it does on other sea forums as well.

At the risk of upsetting you Newt that idiot was winding people up and if you think these people are worthy of polite comment your wrong.

Any one could see he was on a windup, why do you think he has now departed ?

You should know by now if anyone comes on here and ask a good genuine question or raises a good point he always gets a good responce from people like Mike and myself.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Not upsetting at all Ken and it certainly could have been a wind up attempt.

I suppose I just prefer to wait until they make it perfectly obvious but that may be some sort of cultural thing. At that point I don't wait for them to leave but simply banish them from AN.

I'm just glad, looking back, that I didn't post any wrong things while I was still learning about the differences in ideas in the UK since I had taken fish for the table by a variety of legal means since I was a youngun but asking about or suggesting some of them would have probably resulted in my being driven away from the site as a troll or wind-up artist.

Not upsetting at all Ken and it certainly could have been a wind up attempt.

I suppose I just prefer to wait until they make it perfectly obvious but that may be some sort of cultural thing. At that point I don't wait for them to leave but simply banish them from AN.

I'm just glad, looking back, that I didn't post any wrong things while I was still learning about the differences in ideas in the UK since I had taken fish for the table by a variety of legal means since I was a youngun but asking about or suggesting some of them would have probably resulted in my being driven away from the site as a troll or wind-up artist.

At a guess your talking about a time many moons ago mate not in recent years. Over here conservation is a key issue and a very sensitive subject and people like our friend know that and look to use it for their entertainment.

Mike may have been a bit OTT with his reply but he saw it the same way as I did. I would have tried to draw Edouard out a little before tapping him over the head just so every one could see his intentions.

Don't be suckered into parting with a fiver either :D:lol::lol:

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist