Performance Cars

Austin

..best if I just get a usable 4 x 4.

;)

advert20.jpg

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bowler nemesis ;) trust me
No it's a Tomcat that one, same but subtly different.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I've just got me old Mitsi Galant 2.0. Love the styling and same engine as they use in the balls out Lancers (4G63 I think) so will last forever in its current tuning. Just a K&N filter.

For speed- 1989 Kawasaki GPX750R (the ORIGINAL Ninja), polished head, handmade zorst, carbon prefilters + K&N Main Air, All Black Re-Spray, iridium plugs, Mental 16" front as standard, man-nappy optional. Measured 102bhp @ the Wheel. Not bad for a 21yo bike. And the anti-dive STILL works...

Bring it on! Just not in the wet... OMG the Pirelli Speed Demon rubber SUCKS in the wet big time.

I want my BT45's back...

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

My old man had a GPZ900R Ninja when I was a kid. Mental piece of machinery. I remember doing some serious speed on the back of that bad boy!

I had a Galant before the Subaru Estate that I have now. Only reason I got rid of it was that I wanted a car that I felt comfortable trashing, and the Galant was just too nice. If this thing ever dies, I may get an estate version.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

My old man had a GPZ900R Ninja when I was a kid. Mental piece of machinery. I remember doing some serious speed on the back of that bad boy!

I had a Galant before the Subaru Estate that I have now. Only reason I got rid of it was that I wanted a car that I felt comfortable trashing, and the Galant was just too nice. If this thing ever dies, I may get an estate version.

Kawasaki always made the most mental motors back then, crap boxes, dodgy handling and odd styling but unbeatable in a straight line. And this one's still upsetting the weekend warriors on a friday night outside the white swan lol. I never get tired of the front lifting a couple inches @ 90mph in third!

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

Kawasaki always made the most mental motors back then, crap boxes, dodgy handling and odd styling but unbeatable in a straight line. And this one's still upsetting the weekend warriors on a friday night outside the white swan lol. I never get tired of the front lifting a couple inches @ 90mph in third!

Renrag

I still remember spending many hours on a saturday in Drayton Croft bikes on abbey green looking at the ZX10s and longing after them. Still never had a proper bike though