JUNIOR MEMBER !!!!!!!

Guest oliver g

Guest John Weddup

At 43 I find it refreshing to be called a junior member.I am going to get a printout of my description when I go in the end of March to get my new environement agency licence. I wil tell them that the the best online site for anglers has described me as a junior member so I want my licence at concesionary rates. If they don,t agree i,ll say see Elton he,s the man.

Guest G. Reaper

It took me 764 postings before I even got be a Junior Member. And I've still only got 14 smilies and Murphy's got millions - it's blatant discrimination that's wot it is.

Guest Graham E

So that's why my wife keeps talking about me and my junior member!

And she mentioned an old wrinkley also. Its all becoming clear.

Keep taking the tablets.

Folks,

Have a look to the left after you hit reply. There's a little link entitled 'Smilies Legend' - click on it and have a look at what's on offer. All you have to do is type in what it says and the software converts it all to graphics rolleyes.gif

Tight What Have I starteds,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk