Mossy Oak camo clothing

Guest Matt@Trafford

Guest Matt@Trafford

HELP!Does anybody know where I can get my hands on a camouflage clothing called Mossy Oak?The gear is made in the U.S but somebody supplies it over 'ere.This stuff is very handy during summer for stalking wary whackers at close range,and is often used for paintball events.

If anyone can shed some light on this,I'd be very grateful!

Matt.

------------------

Matt@Traff/Ang.

Guest Matt@Trafford

Elton,

Cheers!So I'm not the only one sitting up with matchsticks under me eyelids!Just reg'd with the site and would like to say I'm pretty impressed.If anyone needs any blurb regarding carp stuff,by the way,(stats,prices,whether it's good/naff!)just shout out and I'll be hapy to oblige

Matt@ Trafford

------------------

Matt@Traff/Ang.

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Matt@Trafford:

Elton,

Cheers!So I'm not the only one sitting up with matchsticks under me eyelids!Just reg'd with the site and would like to say I'm pretty impressed.If anyone needs any blurb regarding carp stuff,by the way,(stats,prices,whether it's good/naff!)just shout out and I'll be hapy to oblige

Matt@ Trafford

No worries. Just got back from a trip - one of the guys there knows Realtree very well and it is them who do the Mossy Oak biggrin.gif

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk