PC Fishing Game

Guest Elton

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Teresa

Dear Elton, and all,

Just letting you and everyone know that we have now changed the fishing simulator web address (in 1st post above). The new address is

http://www.fishsim.co.uk

Sorry to all about the change, but it is now a more meaningful domain name - and should be easier to remember.

Thank you to everyone for comments in this forum and email, and about the commission issue, ask Jase. I don't fancy your chances though (he pays me around 30p a week at the moment !)

By the way, it would be nice to see your fish (on the record catch page !)

From the silent & skint partner - Teres

Guest chriso

dear all

i have just received my full version of the fishing game and my wife has just become a computer widow. Its absolutly fab ,turn the light off and fish at midnight . So many different venues and ways to fish.

thanks Elton

chriso

------------------

Guest Elton

It's okay for some. I got the full version, loaded it on my machine at work and have only had one quick session since. Flipping customers keep phoning up and interrupting - I mean, the cheek of it biggrin.gif

What have you caught in the full version - I managed to get a 3oz Roach before I had to switch it off. I'll disconnect the phone and have a better go at it soon!!

Tight Lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk