16 Days Untill ELVINGTON, How Much Have You Raised????

Dooby

ALAN FAWCETT:

Doobs me boy i was gonna give you a prezzie at the fish-in but the pet shop reckoned it would be cruel to spray paint a comodo dragon in red   :D  

See you there mate   :)

Hey Trogg, the flag is packed and ready to go lol, me and Dai fish even got a big bankstick to put it on :) we couldn't fit a flag pole in the car lol. :D

Looking forward to seeing you again :)

Dooby

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy are you in for a shock

Getting closer mate not long now n we can finish our English V Welsh mini war

(BTW are you still stuffing Dai into the bushes out of the way or are you actually gonna let him join in this time??)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

I sent my cheque off a few weeks ago, but still haven't received any raffle tickets or sponsorship forms.... :(

Tight lines

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

You only live down t' road from im so go get some

I'll give the red leader a ring on the morrow John as its a bit late (early ) to be doing it now (well it ain't but his wife n kids would kill me i rang him now LOL)

TROGG (Alan)

un

ALAN FAWCETT:

Boy are you in for a shock   lol

only EIGHT Sleeps left :) untill me and dai are coming up :):)

See ya soon Trogg :)

Dooby

Hi John,

I spoke to Stu today and he is giving you a phone call, your tickets and sponsor forms will be in the post in the next couple of days :)

Here's something to cheer you up :D

I came off the phone earlier after having a natter with Tony the MD of the York Brewery Ltd and the result.... we are collecting a barrel of beer for Elvington beer-toast1.gif so it looks like we won't have far to go for a drink lol (only one mind )

Everything is now picking up pace, we're all getting giddy and the weather forcast is looking good :D

See you there, Dave

The York Brewery Ltd

Webbo:

Hi John,

I spoke to Stu today and he is giving you a phone call, your tickets and sponsor forms will be in the post in the next couple of days   :)  

See you there, Dave

The York Brewery Ltd

Cheers Dave :)

There's a few people in my local dreading the arrival of the sponsorship forms already - and I haven't told them about the raffle tickets yet :D

Good news about the beer too, and since it's proper Yorkshire beer it will be a real treat

See you Friday night

John S

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

There ya go John.

Breakfast is served :D (we could only get one barrel mate so you'll have to starve for the rest of the weekend LOL.

TROGG (Alan)

ALAN FAWCETT:

There ya go John.

Breakfast is served   :D   (we could only get one barrel mate so you'll have to starve for the rest of the weekend LOL.

Hey pal, that's my supper for Friday night!

Tight lines

John S