Wingham Fish-In May 24/25/26th

Steve Burke

Hope David is okay with speed bumps!! I am seriously considering borrowing a car for the weekend

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve - the weekend sounds wonderful.

I would love to be there but my better half says it is just too far to go for a couple days fishing.

But for anyone in the area, don't know how they could give a pass (US for pass up or miss) to a weekend like that.

BTW - Trev will be able to show you how to catch on circles and Kahle hooks when he returns to the UK. He has had a crash course from me. :D Other than lures, I haven't let him use any other patterns and he is beginning to get the hang of it (and to decide to his vast surprise that he actually likes the hooks and will give them a solid UK workout when he returns).

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'd love to go but i can't get the time of work now :(

I really wanted to have a go at a big Tinca tinca as well (gutted)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Steve, Matthew is unable to get time off work so won't be able to make it.

Just Liam & I now

Shall I bring a bar-b-q with me?

Really looking forward to it.

Hey, you lot don't know what your missing!

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Yes please, Lyn. Thanks very much.

Anyone know if Rosie is still coming? And how about Terry, even if just to keep us entertained - how's the arm now?

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Come on you lot.....you don't know what you're missing !!.

If I wasn't already a member at Wingham I'd definately have my name down to attend the fish-in and would be more than happy to drive 200 miles to do so.

If you only knew all the hard work that Steve, the bailiffs and the members have/are put(ting) in to get the fishery 'spot-on' for the fish-in. Surely the very least you can do is make all the hard graft worthwhile and honour us with your presence.

Go on, do yourself a big favour :D and send Steve an e-mail (stevepeggyb@hotmail.com).

You'll be disappointed if you don't :( !!.

Tight Lines,

Gadget

It's not the meat on the legs........

Steve, It looks as though I can definately come now, If there is a place for me! Anyway, i'm itching to hear wether i can come or not, if you have already e-mailed me then i havent as yet recived it, could you try e-mailing me at paulmallinson@hotmail.com as well cos as i say i think the NTL address is playing up!!

Cheers