An Old Friend in Need

deanbmw

First of all its good to see the same old nameson here after a such along time away....hope ya all ok.

Any way the advice I need is of a serious nature....On 5 nov my son got severely beat up and robbed by two b*****ds with knuckle dusters just for walking down their street....after a night in hospital, 3 coppers later a positive ID on the house ,in a squad car and good infomation from a family member (whos related to the B*****ds and amitted they done it).

We passed the names and address to the law on the saturday night.

My son face was smashed beyond recgognition (fractured cheek bone and broken nose...this was only found after the swelling has gone down)

They,also need treatment for a broken arm, he got for hitting my son and we have passed his on to the police as well.

The police say they have got witnesses in the street who are willing to stand in court.

The thing is ive called the police nearly everyday for up-dates and news if these 5hits are going to be picked up.

They keep saying its in the hands of a different P C, sargent or detective and they re all ways on a another shift.

This has gone on for two weeks now, Is there anyhing I could do, or contact to get this dealt with.

cheers folks

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Ouch. Sounds like you do need some way to jigger them into taking action. Our rules are too different so I can't suggest anything but I can bounce this back to the top with a reply which may get some ideas from someone.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Sorry to hear about your son mate.

Personally , if it were me , i would be popping round to their door and having a real nice "face to face" chat with them , if you know what i mean? That would definately get the police involved.

As for your dilemma , i don't really know , i suppose you could try breathing down your local MP's neck as i'm sure they are always trying to clean up their area of acts such as the one your son has been dealt. I really hope you get some sort of result out of this Dean , for your sons sake if not yours.

Best of luck.

Carl

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Write to :-

Your MP

Home Secretary

Right wing national newspapers (all of them).

Local newpapers

Chief Constable

Each letter the same (marvellous facility, copy and paste), written the same day, and ending with "Copies to xxxx" listing all the above

Take the line that by their inaction, the police are aiding and abetting the criminals.

Keep the letter to one page, to ensure it is read, and add the full story as a separate appendix. In that, give the basic facts, and detail each occasion you have been fobbed off.

That is what I would do - hope that helps.

Oh, and send a copy to the police station two days after everyone else.

I assume you don't want the expense of a solicitor to add to your troubles.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Find your Police Headquarters.

Phone in (they are recorded)

Ask for Discipline and Complaints, sometimes called Policing Standards.

Make an Official complaint of "Neglect of Duty" against the officers, all of them in the case.

An Inspector or above must contact you within 24 hours.

When the Insp. contacts you, have your son's authority in writing to complain on his behalf.

If no joy take it to the IPCC

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Find your Police Headquarters.

Phone in (they are recorded)

Ask for Discipline and Complaints, sometimes called Policing Standards.

Make an Official complaint of "Neglect of Duty" against the officers, all of them in the case.

An Inspector or above must contact you within 24 hours.

When the Insp. contacts you, have your son's authority in writing to complain on his behalf.

If no joy take it to the IPCC

http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/

then be regarded as a trouble maker and victimised wherever your spotted ;)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Sorry to hear about your son I hope he makes a speedy and total recovery.

I have experienced similar incidents one when a similar thing happened to my son - result - nothing although there where reliable eyewitnesses - guess who paid for teeth to be implanted - yes me

Second 3 incident - young men trashed my motor £1,800.00 worth of damage again eyewitnesses - result - the witnesses were not interviewed for 6 months - the young men were let off without charge as the police decided no action was going to be taken - result guess who paid for the motor - yes me

Third incident - burglar was caught by builders leaving my house with property - police let them off with no charge

Fourth incident - vandalism on my property - witnesses - never interviewed - culprits got away free

I went through all the complaint procedure - result - I wasted a lot of time

Guess what I have no confidence in the police and now I am convinced that they are both useless and totally corrupt

Edited by watatoad

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Same as Vagabond, nice letter to the chief constable, copy in your m p. Good luck

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Sorry about the blate reply....ive gad a busy week, any way, ive had some movement, after hounding them constantly and then mentioning MPs and the like.

They pulled them in, and they admited "having a fight"...which was started by my son....realy....police said that the tossers had identical statments and that it more than likely be throwed out.....well after nearly 3 weeks to get story straight there gong to be arnt they...

any way they were bailed till mid december so we ll have more news then.

thanks for the advice and best wishes....

ill be lurking in the back ground as normal

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.