The 'Northern Fish-in' - 27th/28th July

Guest Webbo

Guest david platt
Originally posted by Alan Roe:

Phil .......Now do you want the bad news.....I may well be going as well!!!!!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Hello Mr Roe,

When you come down to Elvinton can you bring a copy of the photo you took of me at

Stafford please Or send it by E-Mail

thanks a bunch

david

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phil dean

great news, the wife's not NOT coming......oh the negotiations and down right expense that has taken, it's cost me the price of a hotel room for her and a friend for the night, but money well spen t me thinks, otherwise it would have been a lunchtime set off on Saturday to return early morning sunday.......now it looks like two full days with no sleep.

excellent

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Phil

When you say a hotel room for her & a friend i hope i'm correct in thinking that the friend will be female??

If not will your company give you discount on a divorce LOL tongue.gif

Now listen ere you lot

My wife & children will hopefully be coming with me on this little excursion so i trust you will all be on your best behaviour??

At least while Dians looking biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

Guest Chris Goddard

Cheque in post by this time to=morrow !! May only come for saturday though so make good use of other 10 OK??

Chris

Join the ANMC like me!!

You KNOW It makes sense!!

Cheers Chris,

It's all going to Macmillan and I know they'll appreciate it.

We had a visit from one of their Fundraising Managers on Tuesday last and they are well chuffed about the support that they are getting from us anglers. They'll be coming along on the Sunday and setting up stall with us and helping with the prizes and raffle.

All in all, we're aiming to make it one 'ell of a weekend biggrin.gif

Anybody travelling some distance is more than welcome to come the night before and share in a drink (or two). Fishing will start saturday tho'

Regards to all, Dave

It will be a week or so before I can post my cheque frown.gif

------------------

John S

john@go-fishing.co.uk

ANMC Wossname - Get the best out of fishing, join today.

SACN - Sea Anglers' Conservation Network

Guest scoobs11
Originally posted by phil dean:

OH god!!!!!!!!!now i really am going to look crap.....that is "the" Julian Cundiff..magistrates court clerk come top carper.............I really do need help  frown.gif

I'll just have to shine through in the "who looks an idiot in waders and shorts" competition  biggrin.gif

don't worry phil there wont be any competition

lmfao

ps yes get the tackle tart down see if he can break his pulling bait out of carp's mouths record tongue.gif

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

anmc founder member

Originally posted by phil dean:

great news, the wife's not NOT coming......oh the negotiations and down right expense that has taken, it's cost me the price of a hotel room for her and a friend for the night

Phil,

Send me details of the hotel. I'm sure the ticket sales I can generate will more than cover your expense wink.gif

Elton

Are all the places gone now?

------------------

John S

john@go-fishing.co.uk

ANMC Wossname - Get the best out of fishing, join today.

SACN - Sea Anglers' Conservation Network