Received a strange E-mail

watatoad

QUOTE:

"Proud to be British?

Do you want to reclaim your stolen streets?

Go and mug a drug dealer, he can’t phone the police and say you took his drug dealing money. Can he?

Seen an O.A.P. getting hassled?

Where are your balls?

Where is the courage that took your British forefathers through two World Wars?

Be a British Man stomp the street gang."

END QUOTE:

Anyone else got one, or know what its about? The email was just a load of letters did not mean anything to me.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Whoever sent it must have very nice drug dealers. The areas that I know where drugs are dealt regularly would see the would be vigelante mugger shot dead.

Not seen a similar mail myself and to be honest, I was expecting it to rapidly degenerate into the usual far right rant when I started reading it - it didn't. most odd.

I presume that you have anti virus software installed. It did strike me that the intention might have been to tempt you into forwarding it on to others for malicious reasons...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I agree with the sympathies certainly and, if I was "'Ard as nails" would even consider it, but I'm not and so I won't. Wouldn't be a bad thing though if someone did, I'd even give them an alibi. Dead drug dealers? Dead pimps even? Who'd honestly care?

Wonder how many would or could act on it? Maybe only John Kelly (Without Remorse, Tom Clancy- bloody good book!)

Interesting e-mail there Rod. Actually made me think a bit. I'll have a lie down now.

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

I agree with you both, and yes I have all the software and some hardware against malicious stuff.

I am not a member of any extreme political party nor have I ever been - except the Toady party...hehehe and that has a membership of just one - me...hehehe

Plus I would have thought it was obvious it's just a bit of a joke and a micky take of all political parties but especially local councils and any wasteful or over regulating authority.

Yes I am a bit fanatical but only about fishing and I am not alone in that area.

I am not even a member of any unorthodox religious group.

I have friends from all social and/or religious and/or political and/or ethnic backgrounds and/or areas but I don't think any of then are involved in anything out of the ordinary or what might be considered strange.

I have been with the same woman for 37 years come next February, I don't chase women - cant remember why anyone would want to...hehehe

I don't drink, I don't particularly like football, rugby, cricket or tennis and I don't support any team or individual - the only sport I have ever been really in is fishing although I have been involved in Tai Chi, Archery, shooting, Kung Fu, Fencing, Karate, hunting, scuba diving, riding, and at one time racing both cars and motorbikes.

I do appreciate beautiful and good/great things - women, art, photography, perfect fish, perfect casts, fishing rods and reels, the sky, a landscape, nature, well dressed people, great design, people who are experts and/or masters of what they do or what they are interested in.

I am proud of my country.

I've never been in Her majesties armed services nor even the emergency services except as a customer in an ambulance.

This is the nearest thing I have ever been on to a chat room and the only subject of my interest and has ever been is fishing.

I would have said I was a pretty boring individual, true I am interested in railway modeling and miniature wargames with miniature figures and even then the best bit has always been making up landscape and painting the little figures.

I do like and enjoy national and world politics, economy, history, law and I can be outspoken and somewhat belligerent.

I am a great believer in freedom and the rights of the individual.

I am prejudice against so many unnecessary 4 x 4 's (Chelsea taxi's) and fat people especially fat women under 50, and stupidity and an over authoritarian government and leaders.

I just don't get it.

I do believe that if you leave the country of your birth to go and live in another country then it is your duty to respect the culture, religion, traditions and rights of the country and the people of the country you have chosen to live in...

After all it is that people and those traditions and culture that attracted you to that country so much that you chose to leave your roots and the country of your birth.

I believe that it is your duty to learn the language of the country you have chosen to live in and to only speak their language.

I believe that it is very wrong for you to try to change the country you have chosen to live in, into a modified version of the country you have left.

If you were really set on change you should have done it in the country of your birth and roots you have chosen to leave and not to attempt to inflict your ideas, ideology, culture, religion and way of life to the people and country you have chosen to live in.

I also believe as most countries in the world believe and as France has just re-stated all migrant and immigrant criminals should be deported with all their assets seized and no appeal allowed, yes even for minor crimes and and all crimes.

I am not a member of any extreme political party nor have I ever been - except the Toady party...hehehe and that has a membership of just one - me...hehehe

You are not alone!

I can toady with the best - just ask my boss :D

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

I believe that it is your duty to learn the language of the country you have chosen to live in and to only speak their language.
I agree with the first part of your statement, that if you chose to emigrate you should learn to speak the language of your host country and use it in public, however if you are implying that they should not speak their native toungue or any other language in the privacy of their own home then that's just ludicrous. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I agree with the first part of your statement, that if you chose to emigrate you should learn to speak the language of your host country and use it in public, however if you are implying that they should not speak their native toungue or any other language in the privacy of their own home then that's just ludicrous.

I agree with you fully what you do in your own home is your business unless you are hurting someone (e.g. a minor or against someones will that is - I say that as I understand that some people have different personal practices - both religious from Opus Dai to whatever personal sexual practices).

I will add I would also like to hear less swearing and offensive language in public.

I will add I would also like to hear less swearing and offensive language in public.
I wouldn't argue with that.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote