Wingham Fish-In 2011 dates

Steve Burke

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been about much but would love another go at Wingham, hopefully I will be in full wrking order by then! Before you all ask, I broke my wrist at Christmas and did my ankle ligaments at the same time.

Paul

I haven't been about much but would love another go at Wingham, hopefully I will be in full wrking order by then! Before you all ask, I broke my wrist at Christmas and did my ankle ligaments at the same time.

Sorry to hear that, Paul. Hopefully we'll see you in May. :)

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Spring is here, I bet those tench are waking up :)

If im lucky enough to get a spot then im really looking forward to targeting those tench oh and the bream and the carp and the , well all of them really and just to think the chance of a record bream thrown in for good measure . It would be a welcomed change from my matches and a chance to spend some decent time ( instead of just 5 hours ) to winkle out that special fish from such a magical looking place, and looking forward to seeing what i can catch given the extra time . :)

To all those who've expressed interest I hope to see you this year. Those who haven't been before will be pleased to know that they get priority if I'm oversubscribed.

Do look out about the beginning of May for the topic announcing I'm taking bookings. I'd hate anyone to miss it and be disappointed.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

The question is, will it be:

DSCF1602-1.jpg

Or will it be:

DSCF1217-1.jpg

B)

I wouldnt mind a bit of the second picture as my wife would be with me and i havent had chance to fully appreciate the bivvy yet :whistling:

Funny you should say that Tony, that second shot was taken just before an enormous electrical storm that went on for hours and completely destroyed my old Cypry dome :o It was absolutely biblical! I had to buy a new bivvy after that session!

The fish loved it though ;) The tench went potty and I even landed one of the elusive carp.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music