It's been asked before but...who's out THIS weekend

Rusty

Ok last weekend was a bit chilly and anything with fins removed from its natural habitat was a very very stupid fish.

The chips are down now, it's going to be colder so who has big b@lls and who has plain old common sense?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok last weekend was a bit chilly and anything with fins removed from its natural habitat was a very very stupid fish.

The chips are down now, it's going to be colder so who has big b@lls and who has plain old common sense?

Happy to meet up Saturday on a Chub hunt ,remember it`s my turn to catch :rolleyes: .

Gonna make a big batch of superdooperwonder paste ,Christmas party to go to Saturday night so will be hungover and generally doing nothing Sunday :drunk::drunk: .

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I'll go with the common sense!

Breaking the ice to fish doesn't appeal to me in the slightest...we have our annual Fur and Feather match this weekend, but I'll be giving it a miss in favour of a weekend chilling out with friends and consuming copious amounts of mulled wine and whisky!

I love my fishing, but I'm not inclined to leave myself open to the possibility of frostbite! Been there, done that and couldn't wait to get home into the warm!

I've done with fishing in the winter...it's supposed to be enjoyable, not an endurance test.

Wuss? Yes, I suppose I am!

Janet

I'm on the fence at the muinuite Chris, if the weather slackens it's gripp just a degree or two then I might just have an hour or two swimming the stream and see if anythings got a taste for maggots.

Dapper i helped a mate move some bee hives once...amazed how heavy they were ............

Viney we will most likely be at Aldermaston hunting Chub if you want to join us ,He says assuming the Rustmiester will come out to play .

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I was going to be away for the weekend doing a work party, but I daren't risk the long drive with this weather. So with that postponed, I'll be chubbing both days with Chris. I think we're going to concentrate on the deepest, slowest section we've found so far on the basis that there must be chub there, and sit tight all weekend until we can convince one to nibble on some breadflake. It's going to be a one bite, one fish type of weekend I think! Really looking forward to it.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I'm sitting on my hands at the moment - planned trip on Sunday looks like being called off so may have to make alternative arrangements - or not go at all. If it looks like being dry (ish) on the day will probably get on somewhere.

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Dapper i helped a mate move some bee hives once...amazed how heavy they were ............

Viney we will most likely be at Aldermaston hunting Chub if you want to join us ,He says assuming the Rustmiester will come out to play .

Not yet ventured to aldermaston so i may take you up on that jv! what time you going to be there?

http://www.basingengineering.co.uk/

Instagram: mrmjv88