It's been asked before but...who's out THIS weekend

Rusty

Vagabond hope you manage to get something sorted as not getting away on a holiday/break/fishing is a nightmare ,You need a fairy godmother to appear in a 4x4...... say oh? i don`t know black Range Rover with tinted windows B):lol: .

We need you to get away ok as your write ups/photos of your expliots are most excellent Steve.

Thats a good point! If your stuck let me know Dave I could come and get you and if your returning via Paris/Ashford run you back after.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a good point! If your stuck let me know Dave I could come and get you and if your returning via Paris/Ashford run you back after.

LOL. you can't say fairer than that!

However, we have now made arrangements to try to catch the next flight to Madagascar (Sunday) as there seems to be a window in the blizzards at the weekend.

Many many thanks for the offer, but we have now rebooked our flights and a taxi to the airport so hopefully things are sorted.

We still appreciate the offer though, and won't forget it.

They're a good bunch on AN..............

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Just looked at the longterm forecast for here and I will be out on sunday fishing, best of the 2 days over the weekend at a mere -6...the Grayling will have shoaled up and if you dress sensible, which I do and look after yourself there's no reason why you cant have a good day. :)

A Scotsman in Yorkshire...http://traditionalfloats.blogspot.co.uk/

I don't care about the weather, I'm going fishing on Saturday.

I'm going to a pond that has virtually never been fished according to the owner, so don't know what to expect :)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I am off to the lakes tommorow for some Carp fishing.....

Providing they are not still iced that is!

Species Caught 2011: Mirror Carp, Barbel, Ide, Rudd, Roach, Bleak, Perch, Bream,

Species Caught 2010: Perch, Pike, Roach, Rudd, Bleak, Bream, Gudgeon, Ruffe, Ide, Tench, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Barbel, Chub, F1, Crusian Carp, Goldfish

LOL. you can't say fairer than that!

However, we have now made arrangements to try to catch the next flight to Madagascar (Sunday) as there seems to be a window in the blizzards at the weekend.

Many many thanks for the offer, but we have now rebooked our flights and a taxi to the airport so hopefully things are sorted.

We still appreciate the offer though, and won't forget it.

They're a good bunch on AN..............

Any time Dave.It would have been daft to delay the trip just for the lack of a lift! Like Steve I allways enjoy your reports as well,Hope you and Norma have a great time.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I am off to the lakes tommorow for some Carp fishing.....

Providing they are not still iced that is!

Would have thought that they would have a lid on for sure ,Rivers now that`s the place to blank oops i mean be

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

With the temp. hitting nigh on -20 outside, I very much doubt I'll be going out the front door, never mind fishing.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Hopefully my worries about snow melt were unfounded, we never really got much in the end and so hopefully the little trickle won't make much difference. Milder air expected over the weekend, a bite or two should(!) be possible...

I think I'm going to have a couple of hours at a little tributary before hitting the Thames. It's normally impossible to fish as I prefer to (big static baits) because it's teeming with crays, and as a consequence I very rarely fish it. But maybe in the cold weather it will be OK. Worth a go anyway!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music