Boosted Meat

Paul_D

Hello All,

Has anyone had any success with the above Van Den Eynde product? I've just prepared some in preparation for tomorrows assault on the Aire Chub and it certainly smells the part. Being a creature of habit though I'll take my usual 'normal' flavoured meats along though.

Tight Lines all.

Paul

YES its good stuff i used it for the first time the weekend and had a 8lb and a 10lb 3oz carp and also had some bream biggest was about 3lb and some roach ,I will use it again I had nothing on normal meat,So if i was you I would give it a go,All the best.

I didn't do much with it on Sunday on the river with only bread working that for me that day, but I tried it again yesterday for a spot of therapeutic 'easy water' carp fishing and did quite well with it. I certainly agree with their claim that it stays on the hook well..!!

I'm off for a weekends fishing with my mate down on the Teme from tomorrow so I'll give it another bash methinks..!!

Cheers fellas.

Paul