Off me trolley

davidP

OK, after near heart failure carting my mountain of gear round Wingham I think it's time I bought a new trolley. I normally carry a seatbox, 8 tube rod bag & a large holdall. I might occasionally want to carry a chair & camera bag as well, but as long as it carries the first three comfortably that will be fine.

So your nominations please for trolley of the year :)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Guest Ferret1959

You would be better off buying a cheap wheel barrow. Also if you stand the barrow on it's handles it makes a comfy seat for and one visiting you. :)

i watched a program on bbc2 last night about inventions, this one bloke, a builder was sick to death of hi barra`s geting nicked, so he invented a fold up version, with replacable buccket and clips, its abit late now, but il try and find out more for you wheni get home tomorrow.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Guest Ferret1959

I still say you won't beat a wheel barrow.

Try Wilknson if you have them near you failing that B&Q it.

Folding wheelbarrow at select house in stafford is only £19 & they're pretty deep as well.

The local B&Q do them as well so i'd suggest you try your nearest one

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

You could always look at barrow platforms, penrose and a couple of others do them..they are expensive, around 80 - 100 pounds but are dead easy to use and come with range of accessories...I've had one 3 years and for on matches they are brilliant. When pleasuring or overnight stays, then a fold up whhelbarrow is excellent. See above reply...