Daiwa Connoisseur Feeder Rod

argyll

Jon, I checked their website..couldnt see anything there. I'll be passing their shop tomorrow, I'll stick my head around the door.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every decathlon i've ever been in has sold tackle, a strange range, not really suited to UK fishing (it really shows their french origins) but some good mepps and things like that are sometimes in the bargain bin

Right I'll have a good look around. Remembering the choice of tackle on offer in the Calais Hypermarkets, its a wonder that the french ever catch anything. Except for the Super Sandras.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Argyll

As Jeepster says they have always stocked tackle. At Surrey Quays tackle is in the shop with the camping and Bikes.

I often have a nose around in there as you can often find something that you won't see else where and often at attractive prices. The Tips I bought there last year are used on my 13ft Daiwa

feeder rod and work fine.

Matt

[ 18. August 2005, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: A Worm On One End........ ]

A brief and very pertinent question from someone who is technically incompetent....

If you have to chamfer(?) down a replacement tip, what's the best way to do it? I have never tried working fibreglass before, and I have 4 tips to whittle down to size.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I have a DAM multipicker that needed new tips and my replacements were around 0.3mm too wide at the root. Thanks for the advice Gerry - Taskers DIY here I come - God help us all!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine