What’s the prettiest British fish

bluerinse

Wild Brownies for me

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never thought of fish as being pretty,

but if I had to pick one,

it would be a carp I caught.

Yes I said carp!

Don't believe me?

Don't you carp guys get too excited.

post-8097-1212586438_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Just for a bit of fun What’s the prettiest British fish you have caught

If you have a photo please add it

Somewhere I've got an old pic of a fully scaled mirror of about 7lb, that's really pretty, (they get uglier when they get bigger) but I got no scanner at the moment.

You'll have to make do with my second favourite. A black Barbel, (posted on here before).

blackbarbel.jpg

Somewhere I've got an old pic of a fully scaled mirror of about 7lb, that's really pretty, (they get uglier when they get bigger) but I got no scanner at the moment.

You'll have to make do with my second favourite. A black Barbel, (posted on here before).

blackbarbel.jpg

wow

I have never seen a barbel that coluor, are they all like that were you caught it?

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

it's got to be the pike such an awesome predator with beautiful markings and those deep piercing eyes

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

wow

I have never seen a barbel that colour, are they all like that where you caught it?

Definitely not, that was a one off, never seen anything like it before or since.