What Brought You Here

Guest Elton

Guest courtone@libertysurf.co.u

Hello Elton

I was looking for some info on becoming a shepherd, and typed a search in Jeeves and to my surprise your site and name came up.

All the breast Elton

Cheers and thanks Keith. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Elton

I was looking for some info on becoming a shepherd, so I typed a search in Jeeves and to my surprise up popped your site, and name. Been around ever since, don't know of any others.

All the breast Elton

Cheers Keith

------------------

courtone

Whooooops sorry did two confused.gif thought I'd lost the first one (new computer can't do a thing with it)

Cheers Keith

Guest Danny Race

New Computor.

New on Internet.

I seafish from Sheffield. (Bloody good caster!)

Looking for life-alikes.

Found AN.

Search over !

AN RULES .... OK

Danny

Guest Keith Truscott
Originally posted by Graham E:

Keith, this is an honest question. Do they have sheep in SL. Or are the goats friendly?

Graham i'll treat this with the contempt it deserves, find your own sheep, Goats (carefull they eat anything) camels or elephhants. you are only trying to tap in to a life time of research. Another bl....dy glory hunter.

Cheers mate

keith

Guest 'eelfisher'

Hi Elton,

Mike Heylin is to blame for me coming on board.....I have not looked elsewhere, why should I?...I have found the hot spot.

Cheers Mike.

Thanks Elton.

Big thanks to the others.........

Steve.

Guest Pete156

Elton,

I came across this forum by coming to the AnglersNet website after recieving an e-mail from you. My view of the forum is that it's pretty good and I've picked up some very useful tips. However, it's a shame that some of those posting messages are unable to spell/type or even put words into a sentence that we can understand.