Wanted : Shakespeare Beta Seat Box ?

g4fne

A long shot i know, but if anyone has a Shakespeare Beta Seat Box (smaller one) they wish to sell and are local to Herne Bay in Kent then let me know :)

Edited by g4fne

A long shot i know, but if anyone has a Shakespeare Beta Seat Box (smaller one) they wish to sell and are local to Herne Bay in Kent then let me know :)

You can get a new one for £22.50(gerrys at morcambe). Is it worth getting a second hand one?

Edited by IanBass

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

You can get a new one for £22.50(gerrys at morcambe). Is it worth getting a second hand one?

Yep, you maybe right, but i need to add £6-£8 postage ontop, so seemed an idea to see if anyone locally got one they no longer use

• 3 weeks later...
£23.44 delivered any good?-

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/basket

Thanks mate. I was just looking at that website as you replied (spooky !!). I have already ordered a TFG Compact Box which should be delivered tomorrow.

Anyone interested in closed face reels. Go Outdoors are doing them for £43 plus p&p which is pretty good